Tutorials and articles
The database did not find the text of a page that it should have found, named "(fixme, bug)" .
This is usually caused by following an outdated diff or history link to a page that has been deleted.
If this is not the case, you may have found a bug in the software. Please report this to an administrator, making note of the URL.
Latest revision as of 20:11, 15 November 2014
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
|This article is a stub. You can improve Gold Refining Wiki by expanding it.|
This is a list of various tutorials and articles both on this site and on external sites.
Lasersteve also got a website full of valuable information and short tutorials but since he demand login on his page it will only be linked here : http://www.goldrecovery.us/ Username: gold Password: goldm1ner* Use copy and paste to get it right, there's a one and a star in the password.
- GRF : Rules and how to behave on the forum, read the posts of Harold_V
- GRF : Tips for Navigating and Posting on the Forum
- GRF : Dangers with refining, some real cases
 Recovery of precious metals
- Gold-N-Scrap : Gold Recovery from Scrap Circuit Boards (Electronic Waste)
- Gold-N-Scrap : Scrap CPU & Chips
- Gold-N-Scrap : Scrap Gold plated
- Gold-N-Scrap : Scrap Gold Filled
- Gold-N-Scrap : Palladium from MLCC:s
- GRF : The Copper Chloride process (aka AP, Acid Peroxide)
- GRF : Washing the gold powder after using SMB
- GRF : Gold inside chips (black, flatpacks - not CPU)
- GRF : Merged Topics on Ceramic CPU Recovery with Yields
- GRF : Harold on Jewelery shop carpet recovery
- GRF : Lou on recovering low level PGM solutions
 Refining tutorials
- Gold-N-Scrap : Platinum group
- GRF : Harold_V refining karat gold
- GRF : Lou gives a Method for Ultra High Purity Gold, 6N