The database did not find the text of a page that it should have found, named "(fixme, bug)" .
This is usually caused by following an outdated diff or history link to a page that has been deleted.
If this is not the case, you may have found a bug in the software. Please report this to an administrator, making note of the URL.
Latest revision as of 22:15, 16 August 2015
Go through the list of bookmarks and sort them in groups
- Lazersteve on silver mica capacitors
- Silver recovery from x-ray film using caustic soda
- deplating silver from silverplated items
- Silver Cell Capacity
- Silver chloride with NaOH and H2SO4
- 4metals on Separation and Purification Au,Pt,Pd,Ag,Rh,Os,Ir,Ru
- Adam's catalyst / PtO2 batch sizes & ratios
- Small scrubber 4-metals design
- Aqua Regia and Dibutyl Ether
- polypropylene filters resistance to AR
- Eductors and fume hoods
- Stainless steel dissolving
- Wet ashing
- GSP, Review: Loewen's "Small Scale Refining of Jewelers Wastes"
- Some European recyclers
- Hydrolysis Thread
- Oxalic Gold Reduction
- Several simple experiments with SnCl2 detection threshold
- Round shots or cornflakes
- GSP gives tips of metal plating resources
- Definition of "Mil spec"
- Discussions of azeotropes and concentrating acids by evaporation
- Harold shows his Gasketed filter press
- Oxy/Acetylene torch usage
- Wohlwill cell
- Approximation of gold content of a solution
- Pouring gold shots
- Melting hollow or wet pieces leads to steam explosion
- Accident when heating without a heat spreader between hot plate and beaker
- Thread on site security
- Discussions about the sulfuric acid deplating cell. Video, Lazersteve writes a lot. Good thread!
- Lou on 4N gold with a single precipitation
- Discussion of torches
- Indium Extraction from CIGS in Aqua Regia to DEHPA
- 4metals on turning NOx into nitric acid
- Preparing metal for digestion
- Collector added to a melt of jewelers dirt
- Discussion about moving liquids and filtering
- Fumehood, safety : Harold starts a fire in the fume hood