Hi! I'm the owner of this wiki and a hobby refiner. I've collected scrap for over 30 years but it was first when finding the Gold Refining Forum I finally learned the art of refining.
I got the question of how I pronounce my first name, Göran and here are a couple of examples. I would say the third example is closest to how I pronounce it. (the other ones are different dialects)
Here are a couple of my threads and postings on GRF.
- Rerefining 52g of gold powder
- 4.7g button, first melt with the new gas welder
- Palladium from MLCC:s
- My take on the precision of XRF and how it's working
- Where did my gold go? An example of gold cementing back onto scrap
- Gold on aluminum base, how to treat it
- Milli gold button, recovering gold from one IC
- Single gold finger refined and calculated value
Welcome to the wiki and if you are in Northern Sweden, let me know and I'll show you around here.
Some of my projects...