Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
|This article is a stub. You can improve Gold Refining Wiki by expanding it.|
Rhodium (Rh) is one of the platinum group metals...
Rhodium is not that common along the precious metals but can be found in the following places.
- Catalytic converters for cars
- Equipment for high temperature chemistry and other scientific equipment
- As bright white plating on white gold and other jewellery.
(Short description of refining rhodium)
Testing for rhodium in solution can be done with stannous chloride and some heat. (ref)
- Periodic Videos : Rhodium
- Rhodium King : Collection of rhodium hydroxide from plating solution part 1
- Rhodium King : Collection of rhodium hydroxide from plating solution part 2
- GRF : Rhodium from catalytic converters
- GRF : Lazersteve - Testing for rhodium
- GRF : Lou - Chlorination of rhodium sponge
- GRF : Dissolving rhodium by pyrosulfate fusion
- GRF : Rhodium from the beginning
- GRF : Rhodium sulfate to rhodium
- GRF : Rhodium plating refining
- GRF : Separating platinum and rhodium
- WebElements : Rhodium
- The PGM Database : Rhodium